Portada de tramite visa de estudiantes

Student Visa

The student visa is the residence authorization that allows non-EU citizens to remain in Spain while they study in public or private educational centers, carry out research in the country or participate in some type of training.

More precisely, all those who wish to enroll in any professional training course, master's, postgraduate, doctoral or bachelor's degree in Spain must apply for a study visa.

It is very important to understand that this visa is intended exclusively for citizens from outside the European Union.

In addition, we are not talking about a Regular residence permit.

The stay for studies is only an authorization to reside in Spain during the period that your course lasts.

Make an appointment

We know that immigration information can be confusing and it is better to have personalized treatment so that you feel sure that you are on the right track.

We do it for you

Leave it to the experts! Better that a lawyer solve your case. We help you process your permit so that you can only enjoy your new home.

Trámite prorroga de estudios

Extension of studies

Trámite autorización de residencia para prácticas

Professional internship visa

Trámite autorización inicial de residencia y trabajo de profesionales altamente cualificados

Highly qualified visa

Tramite autorización de residencia para búsqueda de empleo o  inicio de proyecto empresarial

Job search visa