Portada visado búsqueda de empleo

Job search visa

The residence authorization to search for employment or start a business project can be requested by foreigners who have been holders of a previous authorization to stay for studies and who have completed their studies at an authorized higher education institution in Spain.

With this authorization they may remain in Spain for a maximum and non-extendable period of twenty-four months in order to seek suitable employment in relation to the level of studies completed or to undertake a business project.

Some requirements of this visa are:
· Not being a citizen of a State of the European Union

· Not being prohibited from entering Spain

· Having no criminal record

· Not suffering from any of the diseases that may have serious public health repercussions in accordance with the provisions of the 2005 International Health Regulations.

Make an appointment

We know that immigration information can be confusing and it is better to have personalized treatment so that you feel sure that you are on the right track.

We do it for you

Leave it to the experts! Better that a lawyer solve your case. We help you process your permit so that you can only enjoy your new home.

Trámite prorroga de estudios

Extension of studies

Trámite autorización de residencia para prácticas

Professional intership visa

Trámite autorización inicial de residencia y trabajo de profesionales altamente cualificados

Highly qualified visa

Imagen visa de estudiantes

Student visa