The initial residence and work authorization for highly qualified professionals is aimed at highly qualified professionals, this being a permit that allows them to live and work legally in Spain. This is focused on managers or positions that manage large teams in companies, workers who carry out a technical and specialized position and citizens from outside the US who finish their higher studies at prestigious universities or business schools.
Some requirements are:
· Not be a citizen of a State of the European Union.
· Not being illegally in Spanish territory.
· Lack of criminal record.
· Not being prohibited from entering Spain.
· That the national employment situation allows hiring
· Submit a signed contract that complies with current regulations.
We know that immigration information can be confusing and it is better to have personalized treatment so that you feel sure that you are on the right track.
Leave it to the experts! Better that a lawyer solve your case. We help you process your permit so that you can only enjoy your new home.