Portada visado altamente cualificado

Digital Nomad

The visa for digital nomads is a residence permit that can be extended for a total of 5 years and that will allow non-EU citizens (from outside the European Union) to live and work remotely from Spain (exercising activities as a digital nomad).

Finally, foreigners who want to move to Spain and continue working for a company abroad, or who have clients all over the world, will find a residence permit that perfectly suits their needs (instead of having to end up applying for a non-profit visa that does not, in fact, allow them to work).‍
There are two ways to request it:

1.- You can apply directly from Spain with a tourist visa, directly obtaining the 3-year card.

2.- You can get a 1-year visa from your country of origin (at the consulate) to be able to enter Spain and later modify this 3-year card.

Make an appointment

We know that immigration information can be confusing and it is better to have personalized treatment so that you feel sure that you are on the right track.

We do it for you

Leave it to the experts! Better that a lawyer solve your case. We help you process your permit so that you can only enjoy your new home.

Trámite prorroga de estudios

Extension of studies

Trámite autorización de residencia para prácticas

Professional intership visa

Tramite autorización de residencia para búsqueda de empleo o  inicio de proyecto empresarial

Job search visa

Imagen visa de estudiantes

Student visa